Punto (Mk2/2b) punto turbo

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) punto turbo

seb 2 chip, day to day i run it at 17psi but wen i race i can turn it to 19 - 20 psi for a bit

I've saw this in the flesh a good few times and its got better and better each time, saw you at workington cruise, got some good photos of it then, was just up from a batcars corsa that was owned by a 15yr old and decked out with 21 inch monitor n massive install , looked naff!
Your car was a show stealer though, every1 was interested in it and it looks awesome and sounds awesome! Probably come over n talk to you when i next see you, my punto is somewhat less interesting lol :eek:

Hats of for the effort but not a fan of the styling, loving the union jack paint job on the other car in the pics though. Have you been to puntosports yet? Excellent punto forum.

thanks for ur comments guy, ive spent 13k on it sofar in 2 1/2years and by the donny show in april, i'll ov spent around 15k and yea i could of bought a nice modern motor but i bet it wouldn't get the looks i get when i drive by in this or when i park it outside bank in town have to ask people to move so i can get in to it while there taking pics on there phones:)

normal_4.jpg

normal_8.jpg

just found 2 pics
lol

Back