Implemented Punto sub-sections

Currently reading:
Implemented Punto sub-sections

blu73

The Force is strong with this one.
Staff member
So it makes sense to me that some models are grouped together like the cinq/sei section but could we not have the punto section split into mk1 and mk2/mk2b sections?? I can't see why its not like that already, especially as 500 section is split 3 ways and the Grande 2 ways.
Some sections make sense being lumped together i.e. no need to seperate cinqs/seis really as they basically the same car. The mk2/mk2b are basically the same car but the mk1 isn't so to me should have a seperate section or sub-section.

Yes i'm biased now i have a punto, and really a section just for GT's would be helpful but i think thats perhaps a step to far - but its a huge section of the site i think it'd would be benficial to split it down a little.

opinions?

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
True but surely the problem will never go away and the section will just get bigger?? Could we not just have an archive section as well so it doesn't need doing all in one go? I could volunteer some time towards sorting through after october/mid november.

edit: not forgetting that all threads started before a certain date will be mk1 as a start.

Last edited:
True but surely the problem will never go away and the section will just get bigger?? Could we not just have an archive section as well so it doesn't need doing all in one go? I could volunteer some time towards sorting through after october/mid november.

edit: not forgetting that all threads started before a certain date will be mk1 as a start.

The existing threads can be left.. All as closed threads, as blu said as archives. All new threads with prefixes of Mk1 or Mk2

I'm happy to help search out threads too, from now as well.

But all threads will be mixed, this forum was set up after the the Mk2B was released..

Back