Styling Punto mk2.5

Currently reading:
Styling Punto mk2.5

TommyG

Hi there, wanting some advice, my punto is a 1.2 active 06 reg. is that a mk2.5??

also i been looking at thigns to do to my car, is a bodykit for a mk2 fit my car or not? if it doesnt what ones will fit my car?

1 more thing im getting windows tinted, gonna do it myself tho cant afford to get it fitted. Gonna do limo black on the back, and light smoke on the front two windows. I was looking at soem on ebay, it says its thick film, and is better than defender film (which is sold at shop near me) and says defender film is rubbish and easily bubbles and dusnt stick well. is this true? just cos can get this defender film practically the same price as ebay. gimme some tips plz :p

also was thinking of getting bucket seats soonish. atm car seats r blue, so was thinking of getting blue bucket seats, but im not too sure if i want black car, with red bucket seats, and change the back seats to black and red too. Wot u guys think? and if got any pics plz post :D

Ive seen a black car with red seats and it looks (y) as for tints your often best to get it done proffesional as it isnt too much usually and its a proffesional job (not that im doubting ur skills :) )

bodykits, mk2 fits mk2b except front bumper as dave mentioned, did you say it was the 3dr version?

yea m8 its the 3dr version. ahh is there any front bumpers for my car then? if there is any 1 know anywhere, cos all i can c is the mk2 ones :(

yea got a quote from a place in washington near me 175 pounds for all my windows done, and a lifetime guarantee :D

TommyG said:
http://www.absmotorsport.net/index.php?cPath=27_200 they r for mine rite? mines a 06 reg 3 door punto, is tht a punto mk2.5 or 2b or r they the same? confusing lol but dus tht link fit my car, so anything from tht can fit rite?

Yeh at ABS motorsport i believe you are entitled to a lil bit of a discount ;) PM Bodystylist for further details of his products :)

ah well i wud do tht lol, 15 pound to the forum, for discount on stuff isnt bad at all :p, but it wud all fit on rite?

Back