Punto Mk1 central locking Help

Currently reading:
Punto Mk1 central locking Help

boo12seymour

Hi,

Just finished installing aftermarket central locking (ebay kit) in my Mk1 punto.
install was easy, two front doors took half an hour, rear doors a little longer. the kit works great.

I have just one problem, does any one know how i hook up the kit to the indicator lights? the main module has brown and white wires for the indicators, where do i hook them up??

Thanks

Hi,

Just finished installing aftermarket central locking (ebay kit) in my Mk1 punto.
install was easy, two front doors took half an hour, rear doors a little longer. the kit works great.

I have just one problem, does any one know how i hook up the kit to the indicator lights? the main module has brown and white wires for the indicators, where do i hook them up??

Thanks

You dont they are for locking and unlocking control from an alarm
Ian

Hi,

Thanks
hi ,looking to do the same ,i have "patience" my punto 60s team mk1 what kit did you buy, been looking at the universal, and is it easy to fit ,i aint thick ,but i ant no electrician , any help would be appreciated thanks

hi mate.

i got the universal kit for ebay. Fitting is simple but takes about half a days work because its a very fiddly job. wiring very easy, just find a constant live and a negative ground and thats it... door panel comes off very easy too.
try and get some help for a mate or somut, much easier with help.

Back