Punto History

Currently reading:
Punto History

Archives R Us

icon7.gif
Punto History
Hi All

I am a new member and despite selling my MK2 3dr Punto recently for a family car (a 150bhp Alfa) the Punto is still in my blood!

I'm trying to record the history of the Punto by collecting photos, brochures etc and would like to ask for help with contributions!!! I guess the plan is to have a Punto dedicated web site eventually, one which will help restorers or modders recreate the details on older models - and which will gather personal stories about this amazingly popular car.

I'm using a web photo sharing site called flickr to host my home page and I already have over 600 images from 94 L's to 2007 07 Grande Puntos but I am greedy and I want more!!

If you want to get involved in this NON COMMERCIAL and voluntary archive, I would love to chat and share pics of your Punto or ones seen at shows. I guarentee that all contributions will be acknowledged unless you want to be anon and all no. plates will be blanked on the web.

Anyhoo, I'm a newbie so someone let me know if this is ok or a dumn idea and if you need more info, drop a line!!

Cheers

Andrew

Back