Grande Punto Punter from Pune, India

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Punter from Pune, India

KedarBende

Hi Guys let me introduce myself.

I am Kedar Bendre from Pune, India and an active member fom Team FIAT India. I own FIAT Grande Punto 1.3 90HP. :devil:

I abarthised my car Punto just to enjoy uniqueness. I will upload few photos of my car very soon.

Right now I am in Sheffield, South Yokshire, UK and I want to buy some accessories for my car. Can you please suggest me some shops for accessories and to buy break pad.

Any members from Sheffield? Lets meet if possible.

Hay guys thank you so much for warm welcome. There is some problem in username. I want to change it from KedarBende to KedarBendre. Is it possible to change the name? Mods reply please.
sammclean23 & dombooth
I am living at Daisy Spring Works, 1 Dun Street, Sheffield. I am working with HSBC @ Griffin House and I will be in Sheffield for 4 months and meanwhile I want purchase lots of accessories for my Punto.

Here are few photos of my Punto ;-) Enjoy. Now she is hurt (rear bumper is cracked a bit) but she will be fine once I go back to INDIA.

@ Dombooth & sammclean23 let meet for short meet so that I can get to know people and place to buy some stuff at cheaper rate..I checked with internet but it looks expensive :-(

Here are few more pics of my car

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2283778295155.2137084.1269792294&type=3

And few more pics from the Team FIAT India Monsoon meet in 2011 organized by me..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2339819296145.2139804.1269792294&type=3

Attachments

• Looker.jpg
    Looker.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 26
  • My Punto1.jpg
    My Punto1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Office Parking.jpg
    Office Parking.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I want to buy break pad for my car and my friends Linea. In India FIAT has increased the prices like anything....can some one help to find out correct break pads.

I searched online and I am not able to find correct design of break pads.

Anyone :shrug:

Attachments

• Break Pad Comparison.jpg
    Break Pad Comparison.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 17
You can find out my Punt's review on Team FIAT India.

Link

Is it possible to fit Punto Evo's rear light to Grande Punto? I liked the design of rear lights it looks sporty as well. If we fix those rear lights to Grande Punto, can we expect and error message in MID.

Last edited:
Dom I am not familiar with locations here. Is it closer to Sheffield? Are you planning to attend this event? If yes then we can plan accordingly. :devil:

It's in Derby (other side of Chesterfield). I am attending but I'm convoying down with others, sorry mate.

Is it possible to fit Punto Evo's rear light to Grande Punto? I liked the design of rear lights it looks sporty as well. If we fix those rear lights to Grande Punto, can we expect and error message in MID.

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-pu...-punto-rear-lights-conversion-evo-lights.html (y)

Dom

:)

Thanks for the information guys. I am in touch with one TFI member Italia-Linea from Team FIAT India who is expert in all these DIYs. If he gives me green signal then I will defiantly going to buy these evo lights for my Punt.

Then my ca will be the only ca in INDIA which will have EVO rear lights.

kedarbende, when travelling to work do you ever see a big BT tower? if so, you work very close to me

Sam yes I saw that BT building which is very closer from Griffin House. Lets meet, what say?

Guys any updates/information about the break pads.

Is it possible to fit abarth claw type alloys to my Grande Punto. Does any know the PCD of Abarth Claw Alloys.

Here is the reference picture.

Attachments

• abarth claw alloys.jpg
    abarth claw alloys.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Sam I am Sheffield fo 4 months as of now but it may extend :) You can call me on Seven Four Four Eight Seven One Nine Three One Four.

Back