Pug new Shoes

Currently reading:
Pug new Shoes

imported_mk1punto

Pics of my cars new shoes lovin them !!! ignore the wing please lol !!

mycarrs8.jpg

mycar2rc7ng9.jpg

wheels1re0oe5.jpg

haha i will take pride in them ! hehe my other ones were prob worse to clean ! multi spokes :(

and they are 16s thats big enuff lol ! still rubbin on the back arches gettin that sorted this weekend tho ! :)

its lowered 40 and with edinburghs speed bumps i dont think i could handle paying another £300 for a new cat converter so ill keep it the height it is dont want anymore problems with it ! lol my 17s rubbed aswell my suspension must be very spongey its only when i go over bumps it rubs

nah arches are the same size, know what you mean about edinburgh i almost killed my cinq sporting when i had it down there. the offsets are all right i take it?? oh remembering helens was runnin tyres with sidewalls that angled in slightly realise thats the worst discription ever lol

sexy. lenso rs6's in gunmetal yaaa? i was heavily considering savin up for a set of 16s o these for my punto, but decided now that if i ever get the money itll be prorace 1.2s in black, same size, or some sexy euro's. schmits or summat

sorry your lookin at pro race 1.2s, the wheels kaylz has or i assue you mean schmidts since you said euro?? its only i take it you have looked at the price of schmidts? its just i'm not slaggin the other type of wheels and not takin a dig at kaylz wheels as they really suit the pug but there is a huge difference in the price of them and schmidts

Lenso RS5's in gunmetal actually ;) haha ! and these cost me £600 so i think thats pretty expensive for sumit that can be damaged so easy id be a mug if i paid any more lol ! i wanted BBS deepdish but they were like £600 A WHEEL lol

thats not to bad esp when you tihnk how much of a dfference it makes to the car, i was lookin at some schmidts for my punto price was £1200 plus delivery from germany and tyres :!: oh n did i mention they were 14's!!! :shock: :shock: would've been so schweet though =P~ =P~ got a price for some 18's for the new golf...........£2500 plus tyres n delivery again :smt022

Back