Ps3 vs x box 360

Currently reading:
Ps3 vs x box 360

:eek::eek:
so having started work im going to purchase one of these at the end of the month,i have had to make do with a psp for the time being, due to not having much spare money .now im undecided which one to get, i want an xbox so i can play forza, but i want a ps3 to play gran tourismo. I just want to here you opinions on which you think i should get and why.Also what spec xbox/ps3 to actually get.

If anyone knows of any deals going around at the moment that would be great.

Thank you (y)

EDIT: This should probably be in the gaming section, so if a mod would like to move it, i wouldnt mind

Last edited:
after playing the GT games on the ps1 and ps2
playing gt5 on the ps3, well was some what a let down tbh..... it just didnt stand out as been special....

Where as i was in the same position and im soo glad i went xbox route and loved Forza 3 and enjoying forza 4 when i can

Shame i cant get forza 5 when it comes out - never got any money :rolleyes:

Btw (bro's got a ps3 and he agree's forza is more fun)
Esp with the rewind :) How many life savers that is!

Ziggy

I used to be a religious ps3 fan until I got given an xbox 360 and I bought a copy of forza 4.
I then went out to get a better xbox (with HDMI port) still owning the ps3 at the time which hasnt been used in months now and must say that I am converted to be an xbox fan. Even though you have to pay for xbox live gold I dont mind paying because its not that expensive really and forza is much better than GT5

Xbox 360 seems a better choice, i've got a PS3.

I have an original PS3, the unreliable piece of poo! The later ones though apparently reliable don't play PS/PS2 games, which can be irritating as GT2/4 are probably better than GT5, and a bit of classic gaming is always fun.

GT5 isn't a bad game, just has the worst car list of any game, Forza 4 on the otherhand has the best official carlist of any game!

Forza 4 only puts me off as appears somewhat arcadey, though i haven't played it yet(!) :( So i hope to be proven wrong, though can't afford a 360, so perhaps i hope i'm right...

On the plus side, they don't charge you extra to use your PS3 once you've bought it.

Dont get an old style xbox because they are more prone to RROD than the new slimline ones and they are a lot louder when running.
Ive got a 4gb hard drive in mine which I need to upgrade because ive filled it up mostly with forza so if you can, get a slimline with a bigger hard drive
Not sure about any offers atm though

Back