ProShine Spray and Shine

Currently reading:
ProShine Spray and Shine

same as brick cleaner then, an brick cleaner smells the same, but its only £5 a gallon ;)

brick cleaner is usually Hydrochloric acid i got about 4 bottles of AG wheel cleaner on special offer (1 ltr ) for £2.50 so have plenty for now :D

but like you say it (brick cleaner) works it also descales kettles very well and dishwashers ;)

the only things i have to add to this thread is some people are def. abit stubborn to listen to advice people are giving them...

Now this is what proper cleaning products achieve ;)

Washed with Dodo juice born to be mild, let to drip dry then watermarks removed with QD. Wheels cleaned with Bilberry wheel cleaner, then dressed with chemical guys trim sealant. Bodywork then glazed with poorboys black hole and then 2 coats of Jetseal all over.

DSC01078.jpg

DSC01095.jpg

DSC01113.jpg

Well I bought a new car 2 weeks ago. I washed it on friday because a bird sh!t on it g0d d"mn bird!!

I washed it properly today. I used a bucket of warm water with a little washing-up liquid. I used a SPONGE firstly on the roof, then the top sides of the car just above the plastic rim. Then I washed the windows. Then the bonnet, and then the back. And finally the wheels and wheel trim.

I then used 2 buckets of water to rinse the bubbles off the car. I then let the car dry (didn't take too long because of the sun.)

And I used the ProShine yet again. It didn't leave any swirl marks or scratches on the car

Well I bought a new car 2 weeks ago. I washed it on friday because a bird sh!t on it g0d d"mn bird!!

I washed it properly today. I used a bucket of warm water with a little washing-up liquid. I used a SPONGE firstly on the roof, then the top sides of the car just above the plastic rim. Then I washed the windows. Then the bonnet, and then the back. And finally the wheels and wheel trim.

I then used 2 buckets of water to rinse the bubbles off the car. I then let the car dry (didn't take too long because of the sun.)

And I used the ProShine yet again. It didn't leave any swirl marks or scratches on the car

You must be blind, You used washing up liquid and a sponge? Your paint will be shagged. Hope i never buy a car off you. I dont care what you say about there being no swirl marks there will be swirls there with those washing techniques.

washing up liquid contains salts which can make your car rust quicker, just a cheap shampoo is better, you can get a big tub for £1 or so. i'm sure several of them come with a wash and wax formula so it adds some sort of protection as well.

proshine, will remove the water marks making it look good, but it's not a replacement for a proper wax tbh, which is unfortunate as it really is easy to use, just use it for quick clean ups between proper washes, ie if there's only a light covering of general road muck, wouldn't use it on anything more though.

The only time I wash a car in washing up liquid is when I want to strip all the old polish/wax off the paint surface and then reapply it.

do you not use clay? the clay will take all that off if you do

Clay won't shift it all.....

when i machine polish i end up claying then using Panel prep solvent..

Yes I use clay, but that only shifts the bonded contaminents.

Fiary liquid wash
Clay
Paint cleaner
Polish
Wax

Do that once a year and use speed detailer in between to top up the polish, that how meguairs told me to do it and it seems to work very well :)

Back