Project Car maybe?

Currently reading:
Project Car maybe?

JayDKirk

Hello fiat world I currently have a fiat stilo dynamic but going to Mercedes after my insurance is up,

Anyways I'm thinking of turning average cars in to gods of the road,
Ever seen fast and furious? Yeah? Cars like that people!
Lambagini doors,
Tunned engines,
New exhaust system,
Turbos,
Spoilers,
Air scoops,
Alloys,
Neons,
Body kits,
Flame shooting exhausts,
Race seats,
Subs,
Aftermarket stereos,
You name it I'm planing to do it...

Just an idea I came up with to do in my spare time, 1st of all I ant no millionaire I'm a normal person, 2nd I have no mechanical skills...

But the plan is I'll learn as I go on..
I'm going to get a scrap car for a few hundred, learn how to dismantle the car and electrics, teach myself how to do this, turn a scrapper to a decent car,

But that's not all, I'm planning to do tutorials for all the work I do, and of course upload them on YouTube..

Also I'm thinking of making a website for all of this, selling the parts I use via the site or ebay, then once the cars are done sell them and either break even or make about £100 profit, I'm not going to charge for all my time spent on the car, just the car and the parts... After all I'm doing it for a hobby,

What do you think about this guys?

I wouldn't sell rubbish cars though I'd be honest and say if there's anything wrong with it so on, but plan is to just make cars for boy races, at sensible prices, I'm not a boy racer as I know it'll **** my car up in the long run but there's a high amount of boy racers so I'd just be aming to sell to that market, then maybe go into fixing cars and just charging on parts, if people want mods and so on I'm happy to do it just aslong as they pay for parts just an idea I had as I hate weekends they go on to long

I wouldn't sell rubbish cars though I'd be honest and say if there's anything wrong with it so on, but plan is to just make cars for boy races, at sensible prices, I'm not a boy racer as I know it'll **** my car up in the long run but there's a high amount of boy racers so I'd just be aming to sell to that market, then maybe go into fixing cars and just charging on parts, if people want mods and so on I'm happy to do it just aslong as they pay for parts just an idea I had as I hate weekends they go on to long

I completely agree with repairing/restoring cars, but chavving them up: just nah. :thumbdown:

But there's a big market for them and maybe not for just boy races? Maybe show cars also?

The "scene" has moved on...not that I'm an expert but you'd do a lot better out of drift cars and hellaflush. Most of the stuff you list was out of date on 2005.

I could do
Drift cars one day,
Track cars,
Show cars,
Even custom cars one day?

To be honest I don't really know where to start I just love playing around with cars in my spear time so why not make a hobby out of buying and selling? But obviously changing the car to the category I want, eg Chavy, drift, track, sports, custom cars

I don't know guys I just want to see what I can do to be honest,

And about the website the plan was to have it like a forums where members can show there car before and now or ask what to improve on so on, what cars are best for "ex" track cars, what parts are best, members shearing pictures of there cars, selling section where you have the option to swap, sell or want, how do you think this would go? Not just for certain people or cars just for the public in general?

The idea won't work.

The market is tiny and of that market, most modders want to do as much of the work as possible themselves so the car is "theirs".

The scene has totally changed in the past 10 years.

Back