Technical Programing key remote

Currently reading:
Technical Programing key remote

ChrisSim

Recently replace ignition lock on my 2006 Scudo with one from wreckers, and the lock came with its existing key, remote and sensor from a previous van. I replaced the metal key into my existing fob with my existing remote circuit board . The sensor on the steering column is the original and it works perfectly. Is it possible to re-program this "new/ old" remote so I have a spare. If you know or have actually done this then I would appreciate your instructions. Thanks

Recently replace ignition lock on my 2006 Scudo with one from wreckers, and the lock came with its existing key, remote and sensor from a previous van. I replaced the metal key into my existing fob with my existing remote circuit board . The sensor on the steering column is the original and it works perfectly. Is it possible to re-program this "new/ old" remote so I have a spare. If you know or have actually done this then I would appreciate your instructions. Thanks
Hi,
Try and find an automotive lock smith with the necessary electronic kit to connect with your vehicle and ask them.

Some fiat models are very difficult to program new/replacement/2nd keys to.

Best wishes
Jack

Back