Prat of the day

Currently reading:
Prat of the day

yep, its one of the singlemost stupid things i have done

Time to resurrect the golden cock award and the worthy recipient is this idiot in a golf who though it a good idea to undertake a vehicle who'd already started overtaking a truck on a single carriageway. Video footage is here

Is it any wonder there's so many accidents on that road with dangerous maneovres like that!

So here's their award and I hope the police catch up with them

DWFightingCock.jpg

Saw that. I had a similar kind thing kingswells to cults tonight. Nipping down towards stables at 40 in a 40 zone I slow down for the queue in front of me at which point some nob in a brand new range rover overtakes me only to have to slam on the anchors. ****!

With so many dumb ass driver's about I am often amazed that there are not more accidents. My pet hate are people who seem to have no clue what indicators are for and complete miss use of lanes on round abouts.

Bumpity bump and today I'm nominating the knob in the jaguar who was driving like a lunatic this morning. Despite us moving at a reasonable speed he thought he'd overtake the line of cars just missing an oncoming vehicle. Thought good riddance and that would be the last we saw of him until we came to a long straight. Suddenly up ahead there was a cloud of tyre smoke and idiot-jag braking like you wouldn't believe to avoid hitting an audi that was turning right. The tyre marks were quite impressive but the smell of burning rubber not so much. Thankfully he just managed to miss the audi but he was damn lucky. Bet his tyres are a mess though

So prat of the day goes to idiot jag man for driving like an idiot and not giving a toss about other road users.

Back