Possible meet/event merge?

Currently reading:
Possible meet/event merge?

Clubcento are wondering how would Fiat Scotland feel if there was a event in Scotland that both Fs and Clubcento would attend?
How would people like if the both of the clubs joined forces over the show to get a better turn out, then you would meet new people from a different club.

If you have not heard of us we are Clubcento - The UK Small Fiats Club
the web site is http://www.clubcento.co.uk
we are a club for small Fiats. such as The Cinquecento, Seicento , Panda and the New 500
Clubcento attend and organise events located all over mainland UK

Hope to hear from you soon
James Atkinson

im sure all us cento owners would be up for it so thats half the crew here :D

and saying that it wouldnt be a bad thing that we merge up with some other forums once in a while would be a bigger success than our forum on its own i still remember one of our last meet which ended up me, mark(mrcento)and andy(MrA) and that was it :D

jatkinson said:
so far every one happy :D Kool . ill keep evry one posted with CC events , if the Mods dont want this to happen message me

fire away mate, more than happy for this to happen :) i am a lurker on CC so can help liase between the sites for any events if needed at any point too :)

Andi_F said:
Man I really must go on CC more. Sounds like a plan & porviding the Sei's on the road then I'd be up for it.
So Cento's that would possiably attend:
James- Cinq
Matt??- Cinq Turbo or LPG
Steve- Sei Sporting
Andi (me)- Sei Sporting
Mark- Cinq Sporting
Daz- Sei Sporting
David??- Rally Cinq or 500
Rich - Cinq Sporting
then other Fiat's from here!

Hey James, does that mean the southerners from CC are actually gona travel past Birmingham and Manchester??

Suppose it could be a big meet, FS FF CC and any other abbreviations as I'm sure most members straddle a few forums :wink:

richard33dees said:
Hey James, does that mean the southerners from CC are actually gona travel past Birmingham and Manchester??

Suppose it could be a big meet, FS FF CC and any other abbreviations as I'm sure most members straddle a few forums :wink:

Yeh CC are planing on attending a event pn the Wrong side of the border :D lol

Back