Polys are now fitted

Currently reading:
Polys are now fitted

P

Paul

I've finally got round to fitting the polys as it was a nice day today, what an improvement to the normal lights.
Also as I have a 6000k hid kit I'll be blinding everyone coming the other way.

Cheers Si the gloss black really set them off

Get some piccies up, I'm thinking of painting mine black so would be good to see how they look :)

Oh and with the polys HIDs don't blind anyone :)

unlike stupid corsa's and fricken focus's!

i was thinking of painting mine but i wouldnt seal it proper so its staying factory shut lol

i wouldnt know the difference between standard and polys as they were fitted :)
tbh my focus lights seem much brighter than the fiats polys!

They probably would mike, the polys are designed to project the light further and concentrate the beams, not to be brighter (that's down to the bulbs) that's why you get dazzled by cars with HID's in standard headlamp housings, theight beams bounce around the headlamp and come out at all different angles.

If you saw the polys with and without HID's you would notice a bigger difference. If I'm in Blackpool sometime at night (and you're not working) I'll pop down and show you the difference :)

cheers for the bit of info :)

im always in at night,just give me a bell mate but wud have to be a sat night cos im in bed for 10 and its still daylight then ha

is there a legal limit on the power of HID's? ie 6000k-8000k?

im going for 4k,hate 6k as theyre too blue.4k are a nice white and work/look well with polys :)

The ones I have in my build thread are 6K's and they're nice and white :)