Tuning Please help me find the right part

Currently reading:
Tuning Please help me find the right part

JDMT

Hello everyone, first post, long time site viewer.

I'm looking to upgrade my 98 Sei Sporting with Punto 32mm throttle bodies, I'm looking on ebay and I don't know which one, not sure I'm using the right keywords.

Could someone be kind enough to post an ebay link to lead me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Then on the other hand, how much work/expense is involved in putting on the larger one from the Punto 75? 38mm I think.

I have a P75 TB and spacer for sale? I believe you use the bottom half of the P75 one and the top of the spi one (bit with the injector in it)
its not as simple as that, there is machining to do or there is a huge step in the tb. Its doable but they don't just bolt on.

Hello everyone, first post, long time site viewer.

I'm looking to upgrade my 98 Sei Sporting with Punto 32mm throttle bodies, I'm looking on ebay and I don't know which one, not sure I'm using the right keywords.

Could someone be kind enough to post an ebay link to lead me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Then on the other hand, how much work/expense is involved in putting on the larger one from the Punto 75? 38mm I think.
buying one on ebay will be hit and miss, 99.9% of sellers are unaware that there is 2 different sizes, much easier to go to scrappys and get one yourself - take some way of measuring them as you will find not all 60's have a 32mm anymore.

Alternatively there is a member on here making 40mm TB's, I've not had one so can't comment on quality but good things have been said. sparky5 iirc

its not as simple as that, there is machining to do or there is a huge step in the tb. Its doable but they don't just bolt on.

Alternatively there is a member on here making 40mm TB's, I've not had one so can't comment on quality but good things have been said. @sparky5 iirc

Never had spi, so it was a reasonably close stab in the dark :p

In which case I too would recommend Sparky5, buy a spare and send it off to him, job done! Will be bigger than anything you can just bolt on anyway :)

Back