Play with my punto

Currently reading:
Play with my punto

heres my punto rear lights (tinted) its also possibly the worst bit of photography ever(y)....

34rxhco.jpg

Alex R i think hes called just did it and got slated for it afterwards lol

So if u fancy lightly spraying an old pair of your Hold-ups blue and copying Alex-R go ahead and post the pics with commentary lol!

Alex R i think hes called just did it and got slated for it afterwards lol

So if u fancy lightly spraying an old pair of your Hold-ups blue and copying Alex-R go ahead and post the pics with commentary lol! Im sure that will provoke a response....

"Heres my Punto wearing a pair of my used Hold-Ups that I sprayed blue... what do u guys think" or similar will do the Trick! :D (y)

I dare ya! :slayer:

i had tights on my lights about 10 years ago, i was young and dumb :eek:

ali, steven is right, your front bumper defo isnt a sporting bumper. i'm sure you could get one in the correct colour if you keep an eye out on ebay for someone breaking a blue sporting.

shouldnt the sporting also have the spoiler on the tailgate?

maybe it isnt a sporting. you can check if you go to confused.com to get a quote, enter the reg plate and it will tell you if its a sporting or elx or sx etc. plenty of people add the sporting bits to a lower spec car, maybe that is what happened to your car.

if i had your car i would change the indicators on the front wings to clear or smoked (cheap to buy on ebay and easy to change). i would also get some 15" alloys from another fiat, such as a bravo, because you can easily get them and they wont cost you much at all. at a scrapyard you can easily get a set of 4 alloys with tyres for under £100, then when you sell your current wheels you get some cash back, so it really isnt an expensive thing to do, but it makes a huge different to the look of the car and the way it drives. (y)

Last edited:
i had tights on my lights about 10 years ago, i was young and dumb :eek:

ali, steven is right, your front bumper defo isnt a sporting bumper. i'm sure you could get one in the correct colour if you keep an eye out on ebay for someone breaking a blue sporting.

shouldnt the sporting also have the spoiler on the tailgate?

maybe it isnt a sporting. you can check if you go to confused.com to get a quiote, ener the reg plate and it will tell you if its a sporting or elx or sx etc. plenty of people add the sporting bits to a lower spec car, maybe that is what happened to your car.

if i had your car i would change the indicators on the front wings to clear or smoked (cheap to buy on ebay and easy to change). i would also get some 15" alloys from another fiat, such as a bravo, because you can easily get them and they wont cost you much at all. at a scrapyard you can easily get a set of 4 alloys with tyres for under £100, then when you sell your current wheels you get some cash back, so it really isnt an expensive thing to do, but it makes a huge different to the look of the car and the way it drives. (y)

quite a lot of cars on confused come up as different models or versions of that car.

my cousins normal punto came up as a sporting and im sure people have mentioned it on here before.

but still worth a go i say(y)

Im guessing that the previous owner has had an accident in Lizards car and changed the bumpers and resprayed the car as it looks a bit to new for a mk 1.

i had 2 punto 60s and wen i was tryin to insure them one came up as a cab with on insurer and the other came up as a sporting with another and no matter how much i told them it what it was they wudnt have it lol

Back