Play with my punto

Currently reading:
Play with my punto

seems as i dont have photoshop, can anyone play with my car changing the colour of the wheels and rear lights!

Thanks people

Do what you wish lol

Attachments

• 98b.jpg
    98b.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 27
  • 98b4.jpg
    98b4.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 20
Might have been a shortage at the factory but most likely explanation is it has been changed at some point possibly due to crash damage and replaced with the wrong one.

They've done a comprehensive conversion on an 85 sx if thats the case like, its got the right mirrors, side skirts, wheels and the correct 16v badge on the side, an sx has 85 16v
Easiest way to know is the interior if its got the steering wheel, centre console and door speaker pods its a sporting.

You should have a different wheel and seats to my car, as mine is an ELX not a sporting the ELX is basically a 5 door sporting in the MK1 so it has the coloured body bits, centre console and widemouth bumper (i only used that photo as it was one i had around), Also has the same engine, main differences being a 5 door shell and slightly higher ride height and marginally longer gear ratios.

Last edited:
Have to question the logic in a 3dr elx...only difference really is the ride height. And on mine where bloody garage replaced the suspension with the wrong bits even that difference has gone! Between the sporting and an elx trim differences are so small as to make it the same car..

what paint do i buy for that and is it road legal?

Probably not legal Lizardlace, red brake light has to be red and clearly identifiable, thats why kids use tights to shade their lenses.

Sure... or stockings! They stretch them over the lenses to give a shaded darker look while still letting light thru :D

Looks pants to me but hey... no accounting for taste huh? ;)

Back