Pictures of my Marea front end :D finally done!!

Currently reading:
Pictures of my Marea front end :D finally done!!

As Oz mentioned all bodywork will go over, including the wiring for the lights, but im pretty sure you'll need a different foglight switch panel. Lots of differences with the switches between MK1 and MK2.

Banner08.jpg

6fs02c.gif
:
Fiat Marea Chrome Front Grille. Fiat Bravo MK2 Front Grille.
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

I can get you an HGT fog switch panel. ;)
In fact, anyone who is quick can get all of the required parts off me (via Rog) but you need to let me know today.

He'll need one off a MK2 Bravo (HLX, HGT, Trofeo, Formula) as the one Rog is breaking is the same MK1 HGT he already has.

Banner08.jpg

6fs02c.gif
:
Fiat Marea Chrome Front Grille. Fiat Bravo MK2 Front Grille.
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

cheers guys!!!
just wondering, when did MK1's stop and MK2's begin, like at what Reg?

also will the bonnet fit?

thanks

yes you dont have to change the bonnet. leave the bonnet as that will fit. ermm your other question i dont know lol sorry.

around late 1999 to 2000 they started making the mk2. a few of the cars made around that time had parts of mk1 and mk2

cheers guys!!
sorry to be pain and asking a million and one questions,
but, what bits do i need to do the conversion, do i just need wings and bumper?

thanks again!
:)

yes you just need hgt/marea wings and the bumper. simple as! :D

ok mate.. let us know how you get on.. once its done upload some pictures if you can cheers!