General Picture request!

Currently reading:
General Picture request!

That a silver one you're Photoshopped the Ultraleggeras on! Looks good though :cool:

The wheels I've seen are 7.5 width which I think may be too wide :( :( :(
Oh, well that's a schoolboy error, i'll do Azure now then, let me just get a picture :p

Quick Chop, hence some messiness on front wheel. But shows you how hot it is... 7.5 will probs be too wide yeah :(. But looking at that chop, i just wet myself :p

Attachments

• Chazure Cinq.jpg
    Chazure Cinq.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Eee nice one! :D
:)

Do you have any interior shots of the Punk Grey? I wanna see what the interior panel looks like, preferably with Vintage leather, but that's being more than optimistic, i'd just appreciate any pics, though they seem very hard to come by. :bang:

That Chazure with the wheels looking f-ing mint! :cool:

I just had a look through all the interior pics I had and couldn't see any Punk Grey interior images... which is strange cos I could have sworn I had some :confused:

That Chazure with the wheels looking f-ing mint! :cool:

I just had a look through all the interior pics I had and couldn't see any Punk Grey interior images... which is strange cos I could have sworn I had some :confused:
1) Exactly, stunning motor. Some more racey style wheels seem to strike the perfect mix between the current 500 cuteness and a bit more macho.

2) I'm almost disappointed :eek: , you always have pictures of 500s... Thanks anyway :)

Last edited:
Quite a few cha cha cha azure with photos on autotrader.co.uk
I think there is one jive blue on there at the mo but with good pics.
It looks cool.:)

Back