General Picked up Today!

Currently reading:
General Picked up Today!

Moochg7

Hi

Picked up the new Bravo today and I am very happy to say the least:)

Spec is Sport 150 T-Jet
Techno grey
Leather with red stitching
Dual a/c
Black glass (back 3 windows)
Auto wipers/lights
Rear e/windows
MP3 Stereo

All in all looks great, real happy with the colour really metallic in the sunlight with lots of depth.
Love the Blue & Me, great toy!

Really rate this car highly, previous cars were Civic type R then Golf R32 but my little boy made reasonable value 5 door car essential, the Bravo fits the bill nicely with enough drivability to keep me happy, enough praticality to keep her happy!:yum:

Bravo.jpg

Thanks

Think they actually look better!, roads aren't fantastic where we live so help with the ride too.

One thing I noticed is some of the Sports have Bridgestone potenza's but mine has Continental Sport contact 3's. Not a problem as never thought the Potenza's were great on previous cars anyway. Must be a change over somewhere at the Factory?

Hi

Picked up the new Bravo today and I am very happy to say the least:)

Spec is Sport 150 T-Jet
Techno grey
Leather with red stitching
Dual a/c
Black glass (back 3 windows)
Auto wipers/lights
Rear e/windows
MP3 Stereo

All in all looks great, real happy with the colour really metallic in the sunlight with lots of depth.
Love the Blue & Me, great toy!

Really rate this car highly, previous cars were Civic type R then Golf R32 but my little boy made reasonable value 5 door car essential, the Bravo fits the bill nicely with enough drivability to keep me happy, enough praticality to keep her happy!:yum:

Hi there Moochg7, Car & colour looks great, any chance of a few photos showing the tinted glass.
Can't wait to pick my one up, still got 22 days to wait though:( going on holiday first so i will collect it when we come back:D
Are you pleased with the acceleration on it.

No probs

Windows are not too dark looking out but due to the black interior look very dark looking in(y)

Went for them cause was fed up with mucking about with blinds for the little lad, glad I did.

Bravo2.jpg

Sorry

Missed the acceleration question:eek:

It is quicker than you think it is going to be, but not fast as 'performance cars' have had in the past, didn't expect it to be though. The choice for the Bravo was a good looking hatchback that was fun to drive but sensible enough not to get the patio doors smashed in for the keys, or unpratical for ferrying kids about in. Most 'performance cars' do not meet the bill and most family cars are not fun. I think it fills a niche especially for the 30 something with a nipper:) .

Mrs drove the car to shopping tonight and loved the fog light assistance while cornering/parking. On top of that the boot swallowed a massive supermarket shop with ease, Handy.

Many thanks for posting that for me, looks fantasic with that tinted glass, wish i could have picked that as an option but because it is an ex-demonstrator i was limited to dealership fitted options only:( .
Still i am looking forward to getting the car at the end of the month though:D

Fantastic car, welcome to the TJet club!

Any chance of a picture of the interior? I bet Black Leather with Red Stitching looks amazing.

Congrats, fantastic car there :D.

Quick pic but doesn't do it justice (strong sunlight makes it look grey but really matches the interior well).

Again went for it because if the lad spills anything it can be wiped off. Thought the mesh on the standard seats could be tricky although it looked good.

Seems good quality but will see how they break in.

Also about the tints, as you can see they are not much when you are on the inside looking out (back windows).

DSC00366.JPG

How strange . . . when you order a Sport with leather you get a centre armrest? Time for my Bravo's first mod me thinks :D.

Great car!!! Same sort of spec I would have if I bought one. By the way, I love those 2-tone alloys - they are gorgeous!

Nice to see someone buying a Civic type r and R32 then a Fiat bravo t-jet.

great choice mate!!!(y)

Back