Photoshop??

Currently reading:
Photoshop??

xClarexLouisex

Does anyone know where i can download a full version or a trial that i could make into a full. just fancied getting it to mess about with my car too see what i can do to it :p

Unless you're good...;)

You can't control brushes with a mouse, it wasn't designed for that.

CinquePunto said:
I don't have a graphics tablet.
At a guess all you do is chop photos/photo editing, if you are creating a peice of artwork, like adding colour to a drawing or putting some final highlights on a marker render, a tablet is essential for a nice line and pressure sensitivity.

I guess if all you are doing is chopping bits up then a tablet probably isn't essential, but will help you make the most of the brushes that are in ps.

At a guess all you do is chop photos/photo editing,
Actually I'm an artist for a video games company....

if you are creating a peice of artwork, like adding colour to a drawing or putting some final highlights on a marker render, a tablet is essential for a nice line and pressure sensitivity

Amazing what you can do in an hour with just a mouse....

CarMagnum.jpg

I guess if all you are doing is chopping bits up then a tablet probably isn't essential, but will help you make the most of the brushes that are in ps.

Again...If you know what you're doing, you can manage with just a mouse....

PaintingNew.jpg

So I'm not saying they aren't useful because they are, but you don't have to have a graphics tablet....:D

Back