photoshop help

Currently reading:
photoshop help

steviepab

Hello i was just wondering if anyone could give me a little hand and photoshop a subaru bonnet vent on to my car?? I have one here and i don't know if i should put it on or not. Cheers.

Attachments

• christine now.JPG
    christine now.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 11
only decent ones i can find. Dunno if any of these are any good.

Attachments

• moto-fahrzeug-vorne.jpg
    moto-fahrzeug-vorne.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2210.jpg
    IMG_2210.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 8
  • subaru.jpg
    subaru.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 34
the only vent i could find at the same angle was black, so this is all i could do in the time :D

i can adjust the size tho (y)

Attachments

• vent.jpg
    vent.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 11
looks better than my attempt. I think i am gonna have to have a play with photoshop. I sized it up against my bonnet and it does look big. What do people think?? Will it look stupid?

all feedback is welcome. I am just playing with ideas at the moment. Don't want to look too chavy but i do want to be differant if you know what i meen. I have been pondering a vent for a while now. just unsure which to go with.

If you need the scoop for cooling the turbo lump you have in there, go for something less obvious, but if its for cosmetic purposes, it just doesn't work for me, imo subaru vents were designed for subaru's and the placement of their intercooler...

cinqysxmk2 said:
If you need the scoop for cooling the turbo lump you have in there, go for something less obvious, but if its for cosmetic purposes, it just doesn't work for me, imo subaru vents were designed for subaru's and the placement of their intercooler...

Wish i had a turbo or could atleast afford to insure one round here. Just for cosmetics.

Looks interesting.. following the line from the top of the lights...

TBH i think you have enough going on already with the graphics running up the bonnet. Leave subaru vents for subarus and chavs with Novas. :)

P.S. Just noticed my quote in your sig.. quality.

that looks evil. lol. Just been talking to my mate about the scoop and he said there is a nova driving round warington with one on and it looks crap. So i have defo been put off that idea now. Last time i was talking about getting a scoop of some sort i was pointed towards louvers. Are these any good?? How would they look on a mk2?? Only ever seen them on a mk1.

Back