• Neofolis

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • philbo

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • thefishdude

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All these strange goings on with the voting in my absence. I guess we'll wait and see what happens, as you know I've never been fussed about winning, but KoA is back in the lead again now, so hopefully there won't be a tie.

KoArAnG said:
You have anything interesting lined up for when you do win Neo ? ;)

I've never entertained the idea that I might win, so I haven't bothered to think about what I might choose if I hosted. You are now two ahead, so hopefully it won't be necessary for me to decide on anything.

Yup, i didn't want to go over the top with it. (y)

I think that the crease in the bonnet is a nice effect. Just by lowering the brightness on the other side and then adding a blurred white line.

The mods that i added were- Splitters, lower bumper, mesh, smaller mirrors, skirt, sunstrip and wiper conversion. Also added a bit of noise to the kit.

Not really that much work, so took just under 3 hours. All of it except wheels and mesh was brushed.

Last edited:
Enough bloody voting! Uni votes, election, this....

Anyway, koa got my vote this week as it looks cool :) Everybody else well done.

30 votes (which is about average) and at least 4 votes needed for neofolis to win.

I won't be here to call the winner any later, so feel free to post it up mate.

congrats

joecinq said:
30 votes (which is about average) and at least 4 votes needed for neofolis to win.

I won't be here to call the winner any later, so feel free to post it up mate.

congrats
Cheers Joe (y)
I hope Neo's OK with it.... On past experience i'll say that he'll be fine and i know if it was the other way around I would be happy to allow it..
If there's a turnaround in votes and Neo takes the lead we can always Drop the new challenge and Neo could start a new one..

brickfoot said:
where's MY ENTRY??
Did you post it in the Photoshop gallery ?
If not then it would not get included as it's so hard to keep up with which pictures are final entries etc, so all final entreis have to posted there and named appropriately.

brickfoot said:
But it needs to be there !https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=600

In all fairness to you, Joe forgot to mention this at the start of the challenge as we have been doing it this way for a while now and obviously thought people would know..
At the start of each challenge we usually say what to do with the pics once finished so I'm sorry yours was overlooked on this occasion :peace:.
It is very difficult to get the poll sorted out so I can totally understand how it happened.

If you look on the new challenge you will see the usuall procedure for the pictures so Please give it another go this month :eek:

PS... anybody hosting, then please don't hessitate to copy and paste the setup for each challenge.

Sorry, finished work late, so couldn't respond until now. I was actually planning to have words, if you hadn't started the new challenge, so no, it's not a problem.

Edit: Oops, forgot to extend my congratulations to you Mark, well done, another fine piece of work.

Last edited:
Neofolis said:
Sorry, finished work late, so couldn't respond until now. I was actually planning to have words, if you hadn't started the new challenge, so no, it's not a problem.

Edit: Oops, forgot to extend my congratulations to you Mark, well done, another fine piece of work.
Thanx Corey (y) But it could have gone either way and im kinda dissapointed for you there mate :rolleyes:

Back