peter_s_punto.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Peter's mk2a Punto

Introduction

Alright people, joined up with the forum this week, thought i'll put a few pics of my punto up.
peter_s_punto.jpg

peter_s_punto_2_.jpg

peter_s_punto_3.jpg

Want to do some mods no OTT, just to make it look abit better, Tell me what you think.

Peter H
i was thinking of just buying sporting bumpers

i was also thinking insted of changing the bumpers, i was going to smooth them of and put some deep dish on think it would set it off.

yeah it is nice and shiney spent all of the morning polishing it :).

don't wanna spend to much on it, my plans are to get a grande punto 1.9 jtd chip it to 160+ bhp and that will be me lol :)

i think i might try and spray them myself, never done before, but theres always a starting point, if it goes horrible wrong, i'll go with the sporting bumpers lol

i think i might try and spray them myself, never done before, but theres always a starting point, if it goes horrible wrong, i'll go with the sporting bumpers lol

paint wont stick to that plastic unless you do a hell of a lot of prep work

plus because its rattle can it wont stand up very well against stone chips etc

I agree good starting point if wanna do things on a budget them imo you cant go wrong with a set of sporting alloys you can pick them up cheap enough, check out the classifieds i think i saw a set on there...best of luck with it

As said rattle.cans won't do a great job tbh sorry mate

If your wanting to smooth a bumper will cost you around 50 in supplies if your doing it yourself as I did but if your wanting it professionally smoothed and sprayed around 300 matemate

Not a fan of deepdish tbh but each to there own :) my wing mirrors lasted about a year with rattle cans now they are rough and need sanding back tbh

You can spend a lot of money if your wish mate...just be aware you won't get a penny back it's all self satisfaction I learnt that in the long run lol

colour coded would be a nice start, then as said above sporting alloys and maby some abarth side skirts if you can stretch to that before you buy your 1.9 :)

don't think i'll be doing much know.

water pump just went compelted cooked the engine, no warning lights what so ever,

getting my mate round to see the damage tomorrow, if it runs into money might have to keep it off the road for abit, or get my old man to pay for it :), then pass down to my youger sister for nothing

This color is nice.
The hubcaps are original?

Back