Technical Performance Plus Treatment

Currently reading:
Technical Performance Plus Treatment

Super Noob

Grande Punto
I received a letter from my dealer about some engine performance reminder. They are offering some performance plus treatment that would clean and prevent deposits collecting in the fuel system for 6 months - all for £ 11.75

So just wanted to know if anyone else here had this done before and is it worth the brother...:chin:

Reason for asking is because I need to book my car in for a recall safety check on the climate control unit wiring so you could say kill two birds with one stone...(y)

I received a letter from my dealer about some engine performance reminder. They are offering some performance plus treatment that would clean and prevent deposits collecting in the fuel system for 6 months - all for £ 11.75

So just wanted to know if anyone else here had this done before and is it worth the brother...:chin:

Reason for asking is because I need to book my car in for a recall safety check on the climate control unit wiring so you could say kill two birds with one stone...(y)

not worth it just run a tank of optimax or what ever its called now if your that bothered..

then they will offer you an engine flush with your oil change,

then air con clean,

then snake oil

I got one of those safety recall letter today about the wiring on the heater/climate control. Nothing about performance plus though.

If you are gonna waste your hard earned at least get some pleasure at the same time......get a bottle of scotch or a curry (y)

not worth it just run a tank of optimax or what ever its called now if your that bothered..

then they will offer you an engine flush with your oil change,

then air con clean,

then snake oil

If you are gonna waste your hard earned at least get some pleasure at the same time......get a bottle of scotch or a curry (y)

:ROFLMAO: cheer for the advice guys

Back