Tuning Performance exhaust for the 1.2 and 1.4

Currently reading:
Tuning Performance exhaust for the 1.2 and 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As and when you get it sorted I am interested for Mrs Gs 1.4 sport. Even a decent back box with a fruity rasp would be OK.

Keep us updated.

My exhaust is getting stupidly loud lately. Either a hole is forming or something else has gone wrong.

Either way I prefer it! I might be getting rid of it altogether though...

My exhaust is getting stupidly loud lately. Either a hole is forming or something else has gone wrong.

Something's coming off Lloyd
Better get it fixed in case something falls off badly

It'll help to lower fuel economy so I'd get it looked at!

Magnetti Marelli makes a center pipe for the 500! I have it installed with the oem muffler, and sounds great! It eliminates the center muffler also!

I don't suppose you fitted it yourself did you? i'm trying to work out if the Magnetti is a straight swap for the original centre section or if you need to hack the flange off the orignal?

I think an Abarth buyer is going to be more precious about brand than a normal 500 owner. Witness all the aftermarket wheels on normal 500's vs Abarth.

Plus there must be at least 100 standard 500s for every Abarth.

Good point actually

I have got my grubby hands on a brand spanking new Fiat 500 1.4
well 60 miles up.

Black with multispoke wheels and big sun roof.

What a gem! Outstanding little car, you lucky people.

It just needs a bit more sound as it's WAAAYYY too quiet.
Do you guys think a straight-through (trad Italian) might be a tad too loud?

So there I was today taking photos of it in my suit! aggg!

Seems a good price. If it got positive feedback on here I'd consider it, but only when the original exhaust dies :)

It would also be interesting to see whether the exhaust fits Ka's as well. This could expand your market somewhat. Can't remember if Panda's and 500's share exhausts.

It would also be interesting to see whether the exhaust fits Ka's as well. This could expand your market somewhat. Can't remember if Panda's and 500's share exhausts.

That's an interesting thought
I'll have to rummage about underneath one of them to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back