Peppercorn!

Currently reading:
Peppercorn!

Steven

Go on the Fiats!
I had something for dinner last night with Peppercorn in it. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

What a horrible taste! I've only ever had one food before that makes me vomit as soon as I put it in my mouth, Macaroni Cheese. :yuck: But Peppercorn is disgusting! I can still taste it. :mad:

custard

how was it done steve?if not ground finely enough you get this effect.
some chefs use ti as a 'garnish' but tend to forget as yuo found its really not that pleasent to munch on

custard

moogs said:
You gotta be kidding. Peppercorn sauce with proper whole peppercorns in? Delicious!
depends on the peppercorns used.your talking about green peppercorns which are softer and less harsh than say the dry black pepercorns

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
A 'real' peppercorn sauce, made 2minutes ago, steaming hot drizzled over a rare (barely flashed) 12oz steak and some beutiful tasty steak cut chips, uuhhhhh, I can taste it:p

serin

***** Friendly
faster4_tec said:
A 'real' peppercorn sauce, made 2minutes ago, steaming hot drizzled over a rare (barely flashed) 12oz steak and some beutiful tasty steak cut chips, uuhhhhh, I can taste it:p

*drool* im so hungry :cry:

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Go on the Fiats!
They were whole Peppercorns. They were in a Quorn thing, no idea what it was though. They were browny in colour. Minging. :(

KirstyTL

faster4_tec said:

Stop!!! That sounds so good :yum: Pink peppercorn sauce is the best.
Had no lunch so now my stomach is starting to digest itself... :(

Hellcat

zombie nation
Steve said:
They were whole Peppercorns. They were in a Quorn thing, no idea what it was though. They were browny in colour. Minging. :(

I think I have identified the cause of the poor taste....