Technical Pdc

Currently reading:
Technical Pdc

Gash means crap up here and don't be a dick with your spelling and punctuation **** either as I'm typing on an iPhone which isn't the easiest to do.

Wheels on mines are classic style oz superturismo and if you don't know what they are then you aren't involved in car scene or live in a cave.

Gash means crap up here and don't be a dick with your spelling and punctuation **** either as I'm typing on an iPhone which isn't the easiest to do.

Wheels on mines are classic style oz superturismo and if you don't know what they are then you aren't involved in car scene or live in a cave.

Hmm bit ott reaction there - I have an iPhone and love how clear it is for spelling and punctuation - it works just fine :)

Re: PCD (OT a little..)

i thought Gash was obvious even though its not used down here either, here its lady bits :eek:

Problem with regions I guess - saying 'up here' or 'down here' means nothing without a geographical location in your side bar.

Lady bits yes (quite an unpleasant slang term really) - so quite how it can mean 'crap' is a bit of a stretch. Perhaps say what you mean then there'd be no confusion (y)

I took a tongue-in-cheek pop at someone on a forum once, for using the awful term 'sick' for 'good' which is SO backwards as to be ridiculous. It's yet more cheap Americanisms finding their way into the once beautiful English language.
Anyway - enough of the OT I guess..

I will continue to try to source some Stilo Blades for my future van. Not really interested in the multi-spoke after-market stuff of which there are hundreds on eBay.

R-V-M

Re: PCD (OT a little..)

good sick is supposed to be spelt syk or syck.

Problem with regions I guess - saying 'up here' or 'down here' means nothing without a geographical location in your side bar.

R-V-M

well steven is in Ayrshire and im further south than griffin but still managed to know what he meant by using common sense

are blades strong enough for a van? ive sen a few threads on here where oem wheels have broke up hitting curbs and going down pot holes

Last edited:
I don't think the fiorino van is any heavier than the stilo,so can't see it being an issue.
Luigi

I think Dave perhaps means loaded up with the 600kg it will take. I am getting this for its versatility on odd occasions - otherwise it will be just an economical way of getting me around - 99% empty like my RAV is currently. I don't kerb my wheels - potholes unfortunately are not so easily seen/avoidable but I do whenever possible (n)

R-V-M

Back