General Pattern Exhausts?

Currently reading:
General Pattern Exhausts?

Rosso187

My exhaust recently started blowing due to rust. My Bravo T150 is a 2009 model and yet the exhaust is quite rusty in places. Kwik fit quoted me £1100 for a complete exhaust. They say they have to buy the system from Fiat as they have the rights to manufacture the exhaust only. When will other companies have the right to manufacture cheaper pattern exhaust systems?

Rosso 187.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Custom all the way, mine was made up cat-back for £395 paid extra for a fancy tailpipe, fits better than the standard one as well

where from, thats a great price. Mine has a dubious looking rear box that has not a lot of life left in it. Tjet 150 though.

That's just stupid. £1100???
I got a full turbo-back exhaust system, stainless steel 2.25" custom with a turbo downpipe (decat), flexi and a twin tip backbox for £630 fabricated and fitted in 2 days... and that was on my 150T

i'm getting a stainless cat back and remap for 600 quid this month, how do fiat sell any at that price lol (y)

Thanks for all the responses. I finally got a stainless steel exhaust fitted from the end of the flexible downpipe to the rear tailpipe for £275 fitted. Lifetime guarantee for as long as YOU own the car. A big saving from Fiat's £1100!

Fitted by MIJ Exhausts in Walsall, West Midlands. They provide a very good service.

Back