General Parts wanted

Currently reading:
General Parts wanted

jmdelapp

I'm new to the forum so hope this gets to the right area. It there is a separate site for parts wanted, I guess I missed it.
I have a 1978 Spider and looking for a drivers side interior scuff plate. It is the chrome plated plastic piece at the lower corner about 6" x 18". Missed a door panel onn Ebay. Found the guys in Holland and they have them but now cant get them to return emails about getting one.
If anybody has one or knows of one I would appreciate a lead
thanks
Mike D

Soon as I get my spare/parts car I'll post pics to see if they're worth your while but I think urs is newer design than my '70. Will post pics soon though in case u wanna look-see.

I'm new to the forum so hope this gets to the right area. It there is a separate site for parts wanted, I guess I missed it.
I have a 1978 Spider and looking for a drivers side interior scuff plate. It is the chrome plated plastic piece at the lower corner about 6" x 18". Missed a door panel onn Ebay. Found the guys in Holland and they have them but now cant get them to return emails about getting one.
If anybody has one or knows of one I would appreciate a lead
thanks
Mike D

Try "auto italia" There are in windsor CA. I have had great success in good used parts
Chris Naramata BC

Okay I can not list a link until I have 5 posts...look at my profile and go to the web page and the links page has a number of US vendors for 124 parts. I drive a '78 and have not had a big problem finding what I need. You may want to look at the first link on that page for some really good help in everything you do.

Good luck!

Okay so my web page does not show up, put this together and it should work, start with "http://" then type "home.earthlink.net" then add the following balance "/~aeropilot"

Last edited:
Back