Currently reading:
General Part replication

Seituner

I am currently restoring a year 2000 abarth seicento and have come to a few dead ends when sourcing replacement parts that cannot be acquired new. the sporting front bumper is 1 of a few parts I can't get my hands on i have its original sporting front bumper but has bit of crash damage and I don't really have the skills necessary to do the repairs on it. So during my countless hours of scrolling through Google and breakers yards for the parts I thought of an idea. Some people with a fine set of fabrication skills and the right tools make replica replacement parts for vintage cars like the old minis and so on. And so I thought it was about time the same was done for the fiat cars exact. replica sporting body kits and body panels and anything else that cannot be easily sourced. Bit of a daft idea I know but wud be really handy to have sumit like that.

It's worth it for things like classic minis as they have a huge following. The seicentos just aren't that popular so any parts like you suggest will be bespoke and low volumes so very expensive.

You would be best off taking it to a body shop and getting it repaired.

Back