Parking in manchester?? HELP

Currently reading:
Parking in manchester?? HELP

hey guys

im driving to manchester on saturday afternoon to see my girlfriend at uni

so far the price of the ncp carparks seems a bit pricey (cheapest been £11 a night others been around £17), im staying till the monday morning in cavendish halls near manchester met uni on oxford road

i was hoping someone on here maybe local to the city and be able to sugest somwhere to leave the car cheaply or for free ;)

-all sugestions considered!! (y)

cheers
sam

You could park outside our house, we're only 4 miles outside the city centre, plus, Mrs. Beard's from the Borough so you won't come back and find a wheely bin plus contents on the roof of your pride and joy.

The only issue would be getting from car to Oxford Rd., and then back again on Monday. If you're going to be on the way back north quite early I could pick you up and drop you off at your car.....which, coincidentally is where I'll be sleeping after 3 night shifts. Well, when I say sleeping, I obviously mean in the house outside which you'll find your car.....not, er, in your car. Unless of course Mrs. Beard throws me out over the weekend.

Most NCPs are hideously expensive in Manchester, in fact, after a weekend it'll cost more than your car. Let me know if this is any use.

You could park outside our house, we're only 4 miles outside the city centre, plus, Mrs. Beard's from the Borough so you won't come back and find a wheely bin plus contents on the roof of your pride and joy.

The only issue would be getting from car to Oxford Rd., and then back again on Monday. If you're going to be on the way back north quite early I could pick you up and drop you off at your car.....which, coincidentally is where I'll be sleeping after 3 night shifts. Well, when I say sleeping, I obviously mean in the house outside which you'll find your car.....not, er, in your car. Unless of course Mrs. Beard throws me out over the weekend.

Most NCPs are hideously expensive in Manchester, in fact, after a weekend it'll cost more than your car. Let me know if this is any use.

its a great offer but after speaking to the girlfriend on the phone today i think we will be venturing out of the city on sunday so the car is required lol, but really thanks! its a really good offer! (y)

looks like its free to leave the car in the street outside the uni on the saturday night till 6am monday morning so i might just stick it in the car park over the sunday night, i've got her out checking the prices on the machines lol

thanks for the offer though!

Back