General Panda vs fence post

Currently reading:
General Panda vs fence post

The reflector pattern in the pics is 'identical'?!

I still wouldn't risk it, defo worth an email before buying.

Heres the picture I just took of the right hand side headlight. I think the pattern is exactly the same as shown on the site picture and (I might be blind here) it looks like same pattern as Hawkesey's broken headlight.

How much would a scrappy charge for a headlight?
Always ads for breaking Pandas on ebay.
Wouldn't that be the best low cost option as would be correct one?

About £50 from experience.

You might strike luck and get one cheap on eBay, but typically never when in a rush. I've a pair spare in the shed, got for £25 each, but with snapped brackets, so will need to get a bracket kit from Fiat before I use them.

Update: New bumper and headlight on. waiting for wing and bonnet and then can be sent off to paint. Better then driving around with the front of the car all taped up. Dont know why it has uploaded the image upside down but you get the idea (y)

Attachments

• 20130205_153400.jpg
    20130205_153400.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Update: New bumper and headlight on. waiting for wing and bonnet and then can be sent off to paint. Better then driving around with the front of the car all taped up. Dont know why it has uploaded the image upside down but you get the idea (y)

pɐd ı uɐ ɥʇıʍ ʇɐɹd ɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ oʇ ʍoH :D

Looking much better! (y)

where did u get the headlight in the end? and how much was it?

Looking much better! (y)

where did u get the headlight in the end? and how much was it?

I got the headlight from ebay there was a panda being broken. It was £50 including postage and bulbs and is in like new condition.

Can I ask where you got the bumper from?
I need one for my 100hp :-(

Yeah, although they say it fits 100hp, I will phone them first to make sure it's got the bigger grille fitting.

Got creative with some superglue and managed to fit all the pieces back in the hole as a temp fix, till I can get a replacement one ordered.

Back