Panda 2012+ Panda specific aftermarket touch-screen radio - has anyone seen these??

Currently reading:
Panda 2012+ Panda specific aftermarket touch-screen radio - has anyone seen these??

I know this is not terribly exciting in terms of spec (these people seem to also do Android versions for a few Fiats, just not the Panda) but thought it looked interesting, came up on google when I was trying to find pictures of a fitted CD-Changer in a Panda.

https://www.autoradio-gps-discount....hscreen-dvd-gps-usb-sd-ipod-bluetooth-tv.html

Seems like a very small market for a custom-ish (no doubt the 'guts' are much of a muchness and the knobs are on 'flyleads') radio.

Personally I'm sticking to my Blaupunkt Nashville DAB. RIP 'Real' Portugese made Blaupunkt :(

Presumably same guts in various front housings. Expensive and not DAB radio.

Many new aftermarket radios will read FLAC files, so can have uncompressed, full quality files on an SD card or USB. Removes the need for a CD changer.

I have a Nashville in the Panda, as you say the last of the real Blaupunkt units, and is connected to my 5-disc changer, sited under a seat. The standard unit in the new FIesta (work car) reads uncompressed wav files, so I have all my music on a USB. When the Nashville breaks, I'm currently looking at a Panasonic DEH-X7800DAB, but there are a couple of newer models now as well.

Yeah I agree, not a particularly blinding spec, and was only looking at CDC out of (sad!) interest, although I do actually have a DIN size 5-disc blaupunkt BNIB, but the 'expansion' on the Nashville is taken up with the Bluetooth/USB module anyway.

Well, it was, it's currently removed as I am excitedly awaiting my first ever Diesel Panda Cross soon :)

i have seen a you tube video of a unit made by witson that appears to be a direct replacement for the unit fitted to a 2013 panda,anyone have any experience or tips about fitting a touchscreen.

Back