General Panda parts

Currently reading:
General Panda parts

bazjay

Hi all
Looking for the lock/latch that keeps the back part of the rear seat in place,the flat plastic level type
Have looked online at most fiat part suppliers no luck,breaking yards only want to sell you a complete. Set. of seating ,front and back, I cannot lower my rear seat back part it's becoming a bit of a pain,any help would be grateful.
2014 panda pop 1.2

Thanks

Hi all
Looking for the lock/latch that keeps the back part of the rear seat in place,the flat plastic level type
Have looked online at most fiat part suppliers no luck,breaking yards only want to sell you a complete. Set. of seating ,front and back, I cannot lower my rear seat back part it's becoming a bit of a pain,any help would be grateful.
2014 panda pop 1.2

Thanks
Repair, another go at the breakers, or 3D Print , or even fabricate a metal version, but then used to dealing with bits like this from older vehicles. Photo, drawing?

Repair, another go at the breakers, or 3D Print , or even fabricate a metal version, but then used to dealing with bits like this from older vehicles. Photo, drawing?
Yes ,probably all this would work if I could get excess to the lock without damageing my seat,the seat will not move ,maybe I could prise the lock loose with a driver,as you indicate a few things could be done if I had the lock free,what was the name of the parts dealer you used,maybe be able to use fiat part number.

Yes ,probably all this would work if I could get excess to the lock without damageing my seat,the seat will not move ,maybe I could prise the lock loose with a driver,as you indicate a few things could be done if I had the lock free,what was the name of the parts dealer you used,maybe be able to use fiat part number.
Well you going to need to free it to do anything, unless you happy with it locked where it is.

Back