General Panda Parts Request

Currently reading:
General Panda Parts Request

Anybody got a rear coil spring for a late model selecta?. Not sure which other models share the same type.

IMG_7983.JPG
30-45
Side stickers
Rare find!!!

Hi lukmek

I know it’s not for one of my Pandas but I wondered if you help at all please? The gear knob on my 1983 Strada (Ritmo) 65CL started crumbling in the heat last Summer. It’s a 5 speed, and I found one listing on EBay - the price is €20 which is ok, but €40 postage (£35) is ridiculous! It’s only a gearstick after all, so will be in a small box.

I have copied the link in below. Do you think any of your suppliers would have this part (it needs to be the 5 speed one, as there are similar ones with only 4 marked on the top)? Alternatively is there any way to buy the part over there & get a more sensible postage rate to me?

Any help gratefully received, as I really can’t justify £53 for a piece of plastic. (y)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IMPUGNAT...rentrq:48e0c95616a0aa668d817d9dfffd078d|iid:1

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi lukmek

I know it’s not for one of my Pandas but I wondered if you help at all please? The gear knob on my 1983 Strada (Ritmo) 65CL started crumbling in the heat last Summer. It’s a 5 speed, and I found one listing on EBay - the price is €20 which is ok, but €40 postage (£35) is ridiculous! It’s only a gearstick after all, so will be in a small box.

I have copied the link in below. Do you think any of your suppliers would have this part (it needs to be the 5 speed one, as there are similar ones with only 4 marked on the top)? Alternatively is there any way to buy the part over there & get a more sensible postage rate to me?

Any help gratefully received, as I really can’t justify £53 for a piece of plastic. (y)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IMPUGNAT...rentrq:48e0c95616a0aa668d817d9dfffd078d|iid:1

I will check for you!
I may need to send the order to my Rome address and then redirect it to your UK address...
I trust no more than £10 to send it
Failing that I got a Panda one with 5 gears marking [emoji1417]

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The one above is specific for the Sisley, val d’Isere and I believe the Trekking models
If you need just the longitudinal one are much cheaper
Let me check for you [emoji1417]

Hello. I am looking for the back part for the panda van, the piece that makes into a van so to speak. This can be attached to a normal panda right?

I found one in italy but when I contacted them they called me a fake and odviously thought I was trying to trick them somehow.

Hello. I am looking for the back part for the panda van, the piece that makes into a van so to speak. This can be attached to a normal panda right?

I found one in italy but when I contacted them they called me a fake and odviously thought I was trying to trick them somehow.

You'll struggle to find any outside of Italy unfortunately.

I figured as much. However it's not necessery for me to find it outside italy. I have friends in Italy who can probably ship it for me or hold onto it until I can pick it up (I go to Italy every summer, there now as a matter of fact ☺️)

Back