General Panda Newbie looking for advice

Currently reading:
General Panda Newbie looking for advice

Hi :)

As in trim do you mean a pipe stuck on the end of the existing exhaust- if so it wont void the warranty at all.

If you mean a whole new exhaust, hmm dunno but imo it shouldnt because all it is, is a pipe letting gases out :confused: Mines had warranty jobs done with a bigger exhaust fitted.

Hth (y)

Cheers 4 Advice its just a bolt on 1 i was wondering as the bolt is a screw which may go into actuall exhuast

Just got a New Metalic Black 1.2 Dynamic Panda(Auto) 05 Model im totally chuffed with best car i've had yet

PandaPerson said:
Cheers 4 Advice its just a bolt on 1 i was wondering as the bolt is a screw which may go into actuall exhuast

Just got a New Metalic Black 1.2 Dynamic Panda(Auto) 05 Model im totally chuffed with best car i've had yet

I'm thinking about trading in my Punto for one. Are you totally happy with yours, and have you had any problems? Also, I agree with Wolfrace you should be ok with a exhaust trim. Just phone your dealer, they should give you a bit more advice.

Its the best Auto i've Driven its nice you still feel it a bit when it changes the gears(may be cause its a brand new car though) Its still Class as a Manual By the Insurance etc cause its a Dualogic Automatic Sequential gearbox basically it look like an auto gear stick but you can either slide it into full auto or standard where you can use the stick to change the gears the only diff from a true manual is that you dont have to use the clutch

PandaPerson said:
Its the best Auto i've Driven its nice you still feel it a bit when it changes the gears(may be cause its a brand new car though) Its still Class as a Manual By the Insurance etc cause its a Dualogic Automatic Sequential gearbox basically it look like an auto gear stick but you can either slide it into full auto or standard where you can use the stick to change the gears the only diff from a true manual is that you dont have to use the clutch

Hi PandaPerson,

Finally I've found one :)
Someone with a Semiauto/Dualogic Panda.

The transmission would feel a lil bit jerky for the 1st and probably 2nd gear coz it's a manual - albeit without the hassle of clutching and shifting, it's all robotised.

I'm eyeing for one, already test driven twice. The only thing that's holding me back is further reviews and comments from long term owners. Still sceptical with Fiat's elctronics and gearbox reliability.

Please keep us all updated with your Dualogic's Panda stories...

hiya well you hear problems bout everything theese days nothing is ever trully perfect for everyone its personal choice i'ts the best auto i've had my last one was an L reg micra they can have major gearbox faults( loss of power n stalling) i had mirca 12 yrs before that happened but it still ran ok with a few hiccups just got used to them its just luck and personal choice it was my dad that really choose the panda n my dads is one of thoose thoose types that does crazy research for every detail etc he liked it i love it i dont think you'd be dissapointed with it at all you could do alot worse

Well, your dad might have found his match in me.
I'm someone who would sort of do my homework thoroughly first before I decide to buy something. Heck, I even do research on Mobile phones and Laptops. I know S**ts happen in life, but at least I've done my part :cool:

And I've done lotsa surfing and reading on city car reviews + test drives etc, especially info on Pandas. From my 'research', on paper alone the Panda deserves to be a classic. But most of the reviews were bout the Manual version. Fiat is not a household name down here, only 30 Pandas are available throughout the country. Fiat owners are normally those die hards who really have passion for the marque.

So I'm still open for further substantial comments on Dualogic ones....mmm

Back