General Panda "mileage flashing fault" Help please.

Currently reading:
General Panda "mileage flashing fault" Help please.

My blue and me failed this week and I have found this company can repair them in UK.
Revtronic

My blue and me failed this week and I have found this company can repair them in UK.
Revtronic

Good information thanks for posting :)

Appears to be the market rate at £175... :eek:

You have to factor in the Proxy realignment but my Independent (Alfa/Fiat Workshop) said they would do it next time I took the car back and they had to "plug-in" the diagnostics; they seemed confident that it would be back and were not wrong as I am now getting intermittent airbag failure messages which I am pretty sure are related to the brush connections on the steering wheel since full lock will induce it. That's £127 from Shop4Parts 400 plus Fiat...

Last edited:
Good information thanks for posting :)

Appears to be the market rate at £175... :eek:

You have to factor in the Proxy realignment but my Independent (Alfa/Fiat Workshop) said they would do it next time I took the car back and they had to "plug-in" the diagnostics; they seemed confident that it would be back and were not wrong as I am now getting intermittent airbag failure messages which I am pretty sure are related to the brush connections on the steering wheel since full lock will induce it. That's £127 from Shop4Parts 400 plus Fiat...

Yes £175 however I factored the Italian company and by the time you have posted there and also how long it would take and the cost of new circa £450 and feel it’s the best of a bad lot?

Back