Panda is nomore

Currently reading:
Panda is nomore

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
wow they are exepensive down your way!

i just had a look on ebay and theres another yellow sporting on an 03 plate thats done 39k miles for £1495 within 30 miles of that one

heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-Fiat-Sei...s_UK?hash=item1c0c07948a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

don't know if its any use, but if your looking to pay that sort of money for a sei, that one is closer to being worth the money that the other one as its done 50k less miles

of course, that could still be on its original clutch and the bearing could be shot etc, but id still view that one before that others. its still overpriced though

or if you still preffer the one you posted, try and get the price down under a thousand :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
well good youve gone up to the sporting :)

now buy my abarth :D ill even get off my ass and get the mot put through :D

and well bellow those prices nearly half in fact

Are they fully comp?
Mind if I ask how old you are?
Thats about what I paid for a 1.9TD alfa and I am only 19!

multi car policy more cars i have cheaper it gets :) i have 3 cars on the policy the 3rd is the sei i was quoted £60 to insure the sei on the policy but i alos get an extra £30 off for each car i have so 2 cars = £60 = free sei :D

those are scary quotes for the sei's, even me at 21 with a years no calims is ALOT cheaper for the group 14 calibra than andi is for a sei sporting, im still considerabley cheaper than he even is for a group 1 sei sx :eek:

For my cinq (which is hugely modified and all mods were declared) the renewal was going to be £488, the cally will be £560 for a year with a couple of mods.

Man, not been on this forum for a while!!! shame to hear the bad news. Good that you are fine and well !!

Have you tried other insruance places? Or you have to stick with one mate?

Tbh, there are not much diff between the sx and sporting apart from the sus height ? And do the sei comes with ARB as standard?

Make sure you get the 1.1 tho :D prefer without PAS and ABS :) . And welcome to the cento owner ship :D

Have you consider a cinquecento as it will saves you loads of money thus you could afford the extra insurance. well and is a better looking car :p

OR something like this :) http://forum.clubcento.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6527&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Ming

Andi_F said:
Errrm Don't know.:confused:

where does the K&N filter sit? is it at the front of the engine or the back?

if its at the back it should have a pipe running to the front

if the filters at the front, it should generally be okay unless its been positioned wrongly.

of course, if the standard airbox is still there and a k&n panel filter is in, ignore me

Back