General Panda Cross owners opinions

Currently reading:
General Panda Cross owners opinions

Thanks for the opinions. I am very close now to deciding to go for a cross. Hard to arrange a test drive when so few fiat dealerships have demonstrators. Managed to sit in a new one already sold to a customer at a nearby dealer though, nothing has put me off so far.

Only remaining questions; which colour and what options !

Best colour i think is the Green but costs £400 extra it also looks well in the basic white colour which is free..!! extras,it already has the 50/50 split folding rear seats but the sliding rear seats might be handy cost £210 extra..I think you can get them with built in sat nav might be worth considering.?? apart from that got most other things on it air con,cd,mp3 player electric front windows,head light washer,hill holder which is handy sometimes..

Having had a panda with both aircon and now one with climate, I would take the climate everytime, it's just a lot more convenient, no fiddling required with temperature controls all the time. Just set the temp, it does the rest.

:yeahthat:

After playing with the Climate in dads Panda Eleganza I wish my Stilo had Climate, but Standard AC will have to do. lol.

We've just decided to chop the 100hp in and buy a Cross loaded all the extras except that ashtray nonsense.....:rolleyes:

Just waiting for a build date now..

Anyone looking for a very low mileage Dec 2009 100hp in white with Glass roof and upgraded sound....;)

...........and a sunroof might be nice.

Any ideas what they do with the roof moldings if you order a sunroof?? The molding goes straight down the middle of the roof from front to rear so I assume they just don't bother with it?!?!?

Only extra's I went for were the airbags. air con is fine for me I didn't see the point in paying more for climate control. My journeys are short so I usually just wind the windows down!!:D Likewise, the sub didn't feature in my list of needs - It seems to me to take up already limited boot space and radio 2 sounds good enough on the standard stereo;)

Last edited:
Er... actually, it's under the driver's seat (it is on the 100hp anyway), so no loss of boot space....;)

:eek:That shows just how much I considered the sub, I skimmed straight past it on the configurator and just assumed it would be in the boot. Either way, I wouldn't have paid extra for it. Ta for clarifying it though, the OP may well be considering it as an option.

Back