Tuning Panda Anti Roll Bar

Currently reading:
Tuning Panda Anti Roll Bar

tiflyer

Could anyone help me with where to get my hands on one ?
I compete in PCA's and Auto tests with my Panda and this would help the stability.
I have a parts list for new but was wondering if there was a good source for s/hand ?
Thanks

There was no anti roll bar on any version of panda 1st gen. 1980-2003. Only some "hot" editions of lancia y10 like 1300 gt or 1.05 turbo had anti roll bar, which can be used in panda front suspension.

Could anyone help me with where to get my hands on one ?
I compete in PCA's and Auto tests with my Panda and this would help the stability.
I have a parts list for new but was wondering if there was a good source for s/hand ?
Thanks

Some lancia y10s had them that with effort can be made to fit, if I'm correct there is something in the engine bay that gives very little clearance but is possible. Someone will be along soon to clarify I'm sure :)

Remember if an anti-roll bar comes up for sale you must get the donor cars tie-rods as well as they have brackets on them to help secure the anti-roll bar. Fiat could still sell you all the bits last time I heard.

Remember if an anti-roll bar comes up for sale you must get the donor cars tie-rods as well as they have brackets on them to help secure the anti-roll bar. Fiat could still sell you all the bits last time I heard.

FIAT no longer have the bits you need, just the smaller bar and 1 of the two types of clamp.

if I'm correct there is something in the engine bay that gives very little clearance but is possible. :)
Think that's the strut brace our resident Y10ers were playing with you're thinking of there. As above, all Y10s had them. Not much help given how few there are left (or indeed ever were in this country)

Wouldn't a front ARB just encourage loads of understeer? I'd rather stick with the body roll personally.

Nope. You'll have to try Panto one day! ;)

The strut brace I have wouldn't fit over the new engine sadly. It's still down at Vernon's (I hope!) pending me deciding what to do with it. It should fit the standard engine, but the Punto lump is too tall. :(

The strut brace I have wouldn't fit over the new engine sadly. It's still down at Vernon's (I hope!) pending me deciding what to do with it. It should fit the standard engine, but the Punto lump is too tall. :(
Well it'd fit perfectly over my 750 engine then :devil: Speaking of... update on that one.

Yep, safe and sound. (y)

I'm also keeping a rear spoiler safe for someone, Didge3?

Back