Technical Panda 4x4 propshaftjoint

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 4x4 propshaftjoint

Masen

Hello, my namne is Anders and i live in sweden. I do have a -88 panda 4x4 and i looking for a new propshaft joint/ cross. But i cant find one, in sweden the 4x4 was only sold one year so its a pretty rare car on swedish roads.
I have been searching for the rear propshaft cross but havent find any.. is there anyone who can give me a tip were to find one?
Is it the same as panda 2?
This is the last bit to get it mecanicly done.. then there just is the rust. But i am looking forvard to do a real testdrive before i tear it down for the rustjob.
Regards, Anders

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Sorry Dragonman (John right?) I was refering to the other swedish fella. Interesting though, so I'm guessing not far from Nottingham? I've never been to the UK but would love to take my panda there some day. In days past I know there was actually a passenger ferry going from Gothenburg to somewhere close to London I belive, my late father went to England with that one in 1989 before I was born. These days one have to drive down to france to cross the chanel I believe.

Back