Technical Panda 2015 pop

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 2015 pop

Ok it's been a while, but i thought i would add a update and final reply to this thread as it may come in handy for anyone else who has a similar issue, which it seems, a few posters stated, was a issue caused by ME, as i was taking the car to work in the morning as i had always done, BUT, since September last year i had moved to a much closer works depot, in fact the depot was less than a few mins drive away from my home, and i could quick walk to it in about 10 mins, and i was so close the issue i could not see it, and now that i have moved back to my original depot which is 30 mins away by car, this issue has never again appeared, and the car seems to be purring like a kitten now, so i treated her to a nice new oil change a 4 new tyres to say sorry to her.

So there you have it, i was draining the battey 5 days a week, maybe only going to the shops once a week for supplies, and then wondered why this issue was appearing and why the battey on some mornings was flat, notibly near a Friday morning now that i look back......oh and on a side note i did notice this, on the MPG reader it would loss more and more mileage before the battery was dead, dropping way done into the 20mpg numbers, but these days it stays back at its constant 42.9 MPG.

So thanks to all who knew better and and who offered help, and old bessy is now a happy panda again.

Drive safe all. :)

Back