Technical Panda 2014 ESP retrofitting

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 2014 ESP retrofitting

Filo301

Hi,

I own 1.2 2014 panda with abs only.
I wanted to retrofit esp so I bought steering column from 2018 panda, abs pump from 2019 4x4 panda and yaw/anti-skid sensor from fiat 500 2016. Replaced everything and changed proxi settings, performed proxi alignment. I've also did steering column calibration and abs lateral sensor calibration. ASR/ESC/HH is working for like 5 seconds after starting the car and then ESC/HH/ABS unavailable.
I'm getting error c1213-54
Tried to replace steering column with 2015 one and abs pump with older one but no success.
I'm not sure if yaw sensor is needed(didn't found one in eper) but i've connected it based off fiat 500 diagrams.

Any ideas?
Could anybody share proxi settings from panda with esp?

Last edited:
I'm getting error c1213-54
This is a calibration error so either the proxialignment did not work, or the parts you have are just not compatible with one another, That is assuming everything else is 100% correct i,e, its all wired up properly (which I presume it is or you would have more errors.

My money would be on something really silly like the ABS system you've fitted is expecting a different number of pulses per revolution of the wheel or the signal from the wheel sensors is not quite right.

This is a calibration error so either the proxialignment did not work, or the parts you have are just not compatible with one another, That is assuming everything else is 100% correct i,e, its all wired up properly (which I presume it is or you would have more errors.

My money would be on something really silly like the ABS system you've fitted is expecting a different number of pulses per revolution of the wheel or the signal from the wheel sensors is not quite right.
Most unknown for me is proxi configuration, tried like 3 different parts/sets of parts and nothing works. I'm not sure if yaw sensor is present in panda, didn't found one in eper and replacing yaw sensor with wire didn't change much but it would be a bit unusual if esp in panda were using only yaw sensor embedded into abs pump.
Checked abs sensor, they are not split into esp/non-esp. I'm getting esp error even if car is stationary.
I would be really pleased if someone would make proxi backup with eg. AlfaObd and share with me.

Back