General Panda 100hp

Currently reading:
General Panda 100hp

Well have been looking at a couple but looked like they had been ragged so will gave them a miss, got my eye on one but asking price seems high for the year but going to contact and see if the price is flexible, the hunt goes on. :)

I did a 200 mile round trip the other weekend to look at 3 cars, the first one I looked at was newer and more expensive than I wanted to pay but was at a good price for the age, the other two were older and cheaper but were no where near as in as good condition as the first. One of them at a car supermarket place in Hull was an 07 with only 20K miles on the clock. Looking at the car I would question if the mileage was true, the car looked very rough had a couple of big bents on it and the front suspension top mount was the wrong way round on the passenger side, suggesting a bit of a history to the car. I ended up buying the first car in the end.

What I found was that some of the older cars are now at a price where "boy racers" have owned them previously so as you say may have been ragged. If you can stetch your budget or find an older one owner car then it may be in better condition. Look for the tell tale sign of "Nurburgring" stickers on the back window, I spotted a few of them on my hunt.....

Red Badges, Fiat mod or aftermarket mod?
Aftermarket - GSR induction and Group N Ragazzon exhaust :)

My car was new in July 2007 and came with the blue badges, but I think the red badges were just coming in around that time - and my dealership handed over a new red set, which I then added once I got home :D

After a white with dome mate, sorry.

What a discerning gentleman you must be......

However, may I recommend white with skydome, Pandamonium kit and subwoofer?

Actually, I never listen to the stereo when driving, but it's comforting to know the subwoofer is there, right under me, in case I need it. Just like Kim Jong-un and his pet nukes.

The 100hp must be one of the few cars that looks good in EVERY colour though. Not sure how they did that. Like a negative of the Ford Fiesta, which looks ****e in all colours.

What a discerning gentleman you must be......

However, may I recommend white with skydome, Pandamonium kit and subwoofer?

Actually, I never listen to the stereo when driving, but it's comforting to know the subwoofer is there, right under me, in case I need it. Just like Kim Jong-un and his pet nukes.

The 100hp must be one of the few cars that looks good in EVERY colour though. Not sure how they did that. Like a negative of the Ford Fiesta, which looks ****e in all colours.
lol:D

Back