Panda 100hp - Automatic?

Currently reading:
Panda 100hp - Automatic?

CeeJay

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if theres such a thing as a Fiat Panda 100hp Automatic? I'm looking for a new car for my wife and a 100 hp would fit the bill nicely, but she has a Automatic only drivers license so the 6-speed manual is not an option.

I've spent hours reading up on the web on the panda and can find no reference to an auto version but surely that must have made the auto box an option?

Any assistance greatly received!

Craig.

Welcome along, I think the 100HP only came in manual option. Certainly all the automatic ones for sale are either Eco, Dynamic or Eleganza spec.

Your search was right, the 100hp Panda never came as an automatic - probably as an auto 'box would blunt its sporting aspirations.
Actually, that's unfair. To quote James May "it goes like a stabbed rat" and is a fun wee thing.
You would be looking at a 1.2 in the specs Richard points out, but to get the 'performance' value you might be better looking at a similarly specced Grande Punto over a Panda.

Nae luck.

Welcome to the forum :smoking:

Hi Guys

Thanks for the replies - its a damn shame fiat didn't offer an auto-box option as this would have made a perfect car for my wife!

Oh well back to the drawing board!

Regards
Craig.

Clock34 said:
could always buy a eleganza and drop the 1.4 engine in it easy enough..... 100hp auto, job done

alternatively, could you get the auto box to mate onto the sporting car?

probably could do rich but its ALOT harder than swapping the engine, engine will run off the same ecu, sensors, mounts, gearbox ect.... the auto will need alot of adjustments, ecu adding aswell as sorting the selector out.. :)

Back