Technical Palio troubles

Currently reading:
Technical Palio troubles

Skinny2602

Hey:rolleyes:
Can anybody help..... i need a body kit 4 my fiat palio 2203model:bang:
Secondly
Can anybody give advise...
i have 17inch rims on and despite rolled arches they still seem to scrape:devil:
heeeeelp
please?

couldnt find a body kit, sorry. finding a company that delivers to south africa wont be easy.

to stop the wheels rubbing you can use narrow tyres with a lower profile. for example if you currently have 215/45/r17 you should use 205/40/r17. i dont think you can use bigger than 205/40 tyres. also the wheel offset may be wrong for the car. there is nothing you can do about that except buy wheels designed for a fiat next time.

thanks 4 your help.
i checked the tyres they are a 205/40/17 with a pcd 98/100.
apparently they are good for the car?

as 4 the bodykit.... oh well:(
thanks

Howzit dude

In durban there is a company called slick cars. they can custom make the body kit for your palio. also there are specific rims for the fiat which may be the reason why you are having that problem. Also check autostlye in jhb or durbs for the kit for you car.

Hey dude...
thanks 4 da advice.
As 4 the wheels iv taken the car to a panelbeating shop who is pulling the arches out hectic and is installing different suspension.
This should stop the problem.
and for the bodykit your advice helped.

Sorry i cant help wit da white dials 4 u!!!
Thanks(y)

Try AK Motorsport. I dont know where in South Africa they are, but the Palio Sporting came with a kit from them.

Back