Technical Paint work on drivers side sliding door fiat doblo jtd

Currently reading:
Technical Paint work on drivers side sliding door fiat doblo jtd

Thurlby

After the recent bad weather i have now descovered that i have a nice black line all away along the bottom of the door its not dirt as the vehicle is cleaned every week. The paint has come off and the base coat has been exposed the rain ducts in the door are clean, any ideas what might have caused this problem as i bought the doblo second hand is it still covered by the fiat paint warrenty as the doblo is a 03 reg

After the recent bad weather i have now descovered that i have a nice black line all away along the bottom of the door its not dirt as the vehicle is cleaned every week. The paint has come off and the base coat has been exposed the rain ducts in the door are clean, any ideas what might have caused this problem as i bought the doblo second hand is it still covered by the fiat paint warrenty as the doblo is a 03 reg

Has the door been painted due to damage etc....
The primer under the paint on a white Fiat is normaly grey or white,but a brand new panel comes in a black etch primer,some people just rub this down and dont bother with a good quality primer,paint straight over it,then in a year or maybee less things start to happern,rust is normaly the main one,paint flake is another,look at it close and compare it to the opposite side of the van.

hope this elp's

Richie(y)

Back