General Paint code for stilo!

Currently reading:
General Paint code for stilo!

ad777

Just a quickie.. where on the stilo will I find the sticker with the paint code on it please? Ta.

Just a quickie.. where on the stilo will I find the sticker with the paint code on it please? Ta.
Usually under the bonnet on a silver label. Will be either a 3 digit number (675 in the example below) or could be a 3 digit number with a forward slash and a letter. e.g. 123/A.

Attachments

• Paint Code.jpg
    Paint Code.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
I have looked under the bonnet, but only the metal plate with vin etc. Is it on the plastic engine cover?! It's off for when the injector was changed. If not I'm stumped!

wonder if it’s the same as the Panda

Which is somewhere on every removable part

The hatch is normally the easiest. Sometimes falls off. Bottom of the doors is my next go to place. Usually at the bottom edge Use a mirror or camera phone is easier

I have looked under the bonnet, but only the metal plate with vin etc. Is it on the plastic engine cover?! It's off for when the injector was changed. If not I'm stumped!
Just looked at mine..... Underside of the bonnet. There's a rectangular depression in the metal where the label adheres to.

Attachments

• Paint Code.JPG
    Paint Code.JPG
    304.2 KB · Views: 44
Thanks Ralf, mine was on the inside of the bonnet, have got the paint! Thanks for the thought.

Back