Technical Outside Temperature on 1.6ELX

Currently reading:
Technical Outside Temperature on 1.6ELX

NsC0001

Hi
I am new to the Multipla and have been looking at the different settings on the main display. I noticed their is no outside temperature displayed on my model.
My question. Is all the wiring in place as standard so I can just fit the sensor to gain the outside temp display??

BikeDoc
Thanks for your reply but on my left hand drive model there is no OT as standard. I am just wondering if I can fit one and get the display.

Wiring looms are normally generic so you should be able to fit the sensor, pick up the relevant connections and that should be it.
I would start by checking the electrical connections are present and then try to source a LH door mirror with sensor from a scrappy.

If the main loom has got the necessary connections, I think I'm right in saying that the white wiring connector for the wing mirror (that's behind the grey plastic interior trim panel that's fitted to the door just forward of the side window) should have 9 wires running to it. If there are only 7 wires then there's no connection available for the temperature sensor.

Hi
I checked the wiring and its a 7 pol connector. So I guess the project is a non runner.

Back